Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 August 2010

Jennifer Aniston - Smart Water Ads

For a person who keeps bombing at the box office, Jennifer Aniston, can keep things on the up-and-up elsewhere, as evident in her Smart Water ads. Although I'm a tad late (a few months) commenting on how fab she looks in them, it never really hit me, until today.

I was at Pizza Pizza, waiting for my Tropical Hawaiian slice to heat up, when I looked over at the 'reverse' ad on the entrance door. Even in 'reverse' the ad caught my eye. Maybe cause I like black and white photos. Maybe cause I was drawn to the Korean Air commercial below... but either way, kudos on a fabulous print ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment