Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

30 January 2008

Comfort comes..




in the form of Chick 'n Joy
Sometimes you need to fill a void.
Many reasons of feeling empty.
Sometimes there's just something missing.
Things aren't great, but they're good. Who can complain?


And then comes a simple solution. Chick 'n Joy...or should I say, CHICKEN, & JOY.
  1. I filled my face with chicken, salad, fries and gravy
  2. Food is my best friend.
  3. I ate with <3 Frank and Rocky
  4. Finished off the meal with a delightful convo-time with Mom, and Joy.

^ Even though you can't be happy all-the-time, those moments that fill_in_the_blanks are THAT MUCH better.




No comments:

Post a Comment