Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

31 January 2008

The Big 3-1!

My Thirty-First Post!
In celebration of my 31st post- The first month of my 12-month journey
I changed the header to reflect a more appropriate title to my online blog.
Life & Jill Went Up the Hill
Success: Based on a True Story

As my previous header described everything that has been going on with me, I felt that it would be more fitting to create a blog-title that shows where I'm headed, where I am going. My life and everything in it will be an uphill struggle, as nothing comes easy. It takes discipline, hard work, and focus. Therefore with that winning recipe, I know that I will come out of 2008 with my head held high.

I have a game-plan. Strategies have been sought-out. All barriers will be overcome. As long as I keep going forward, there is no looking back.

Set-backs are only temporary. Success is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment