Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

01 February 2008

February!

New month, New Start.

February:
  1. Second month of the year
  2. Shortest month
  3. Only month with less than 30 days
  4. 29 days in leap years, 28 in common years.
  5. February was named after the Latin term februum, which means purification.

Therefore, this month itself has a lot of meaning/symbolism, aside from the already fun-filled schedule of happenings/events!


The month starts with the gang's first 'complete' get-together, for a Breast Cancer Gala (pics will surely soon follow). Annually we celebrate the birthdays of my sister, and Frank's mom. Another year older means you're another year wiser. Significantly, this month will be the first time one of the bird's leaves the nest: Joy's moving into her condo! She's waited for this for a long time, and she's really excited. It'll be weird without her here, and even Rocky will notice her absence!It'll be weird for me without her here, cause I talk to her a lot and bother her, but now, I'll have to get in my car to bother her!


For me, February will definitely mean a month of purification. It is again, a new start for me. Hopefully I can find myself a new route to take--- eventually leading to my ultimate goal. Again, a lot of reflection, planning.....and action!




Let the games begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment