Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

15 January 2008

Having my cake

and eating it too!
Mood: Ecstatic
Never realized how much I could possibly love a job. I've had my share of experiences, and except for my teaching experiences, I can't say that I've loved my previous jobs. Enjoyed them. Committed to them. Put in 180%..yes, but loved<3?? No.

Here, my brain in soaking in new ways of doing things (administration/sales), while giving me a completely different experience. It's hard to explain, but I absolutely tasty-delight (See Google.ca and reference Tasty Delight ice cream, as seen on Sex and the City) in the face that I am working in an office-setting, but working WITH people.

Not isolated within a cubicle, left in solitude, as a li'l worker monkey.

My manicured hands are now side-lining as hand-models. my eyes are constantly blinded by the absolutely stunning custom-made engagement rings that many-a-he has chosen for she. I pass on my enthusiasm to the prospective fiance, as he prepares to leave with the one piece of jewellery that will change the rest of his life! General House-keeping duties initiate my Alice-in-Wonderland dream sequence. I hum and sing and la-la-la away to all of the sappy love songs...old and new, pretty much Whistling as I Work, like the Seven Dwarfs, which for here-sake we will make Eight, & I'll be Sappy.. I go into Disney-Princesses overload as I hum and sing "I'm Wishing,"-Snow White & "So This is Love," -Cinderella, to myself/in my head. The Icons that epitomize and vocalize the era of Classic Love, + song.. **D/L Recommended.

P.S. Special Mention/Dedication goes out to the Queen of All Sap- Melissa C






I think I will leave it at that. As I am drowning in my own sap.



I can't wait 'til the day the finished ring is His, and the very moment he gives Me Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment