Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 January 2008

I learned something

about myself, that I realized, I already knew.
I've realized that when push comes to shove, I really know how to stand my ground.

Rather than choosing the practical option, I found it only logical to follow my own intuition, this time. Despite all the negative feelings, I found a positive way to work through it. I have come to the conclusion that I really do know what I want.

Things aren't as written-in-stone as they appear, and I've found my chisel to carve my own pathway. Despite all the wrongs, I know how to make it right; in the end, all that matters is how I FEEL. And where I feel comfortable & at my best.

Happy to know, that when it comes down to it, I can really trust myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment