Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 January 2008

Mind over Matter

Think about this....he tells me.
-- Ever have those days where you're so down, no one can tell you there's UP? I've been having a lot of those lately. He's ALWAYS known exactly what to do, & what to say to relieve me of my self-induced anxiety. I tend to overthink a lot of things, and the perfectionist inside of me takes over. It's always a good thing to have the ONE person, who can make you feel like YOU again.

His words of wisdom:
  • This is only temporary
  • There are days when I don't want to go in...but I do, for you.
  • I'm looking towards the future. I'm looking at the big picture.
  • Be strong.
  • I know it may be hard on you, but you'll learn from it.
  • Think of me, and I'll be thinking of you.
  • In the end, this only benefits you.
  • At the end of the day, you have me and Rocky to come home to.

Feeling: Comforted. Loved. but Anxious, and Nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment