Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

18 January 2008

Old Skool

Memories...from the corners of my mind.


Feeling: Like a kid again...

Whenever Frank and I & Stuart and Danielle are together, we can't help but reminisce our Old Skool Boniface days. It's pretty crazy that the 4 of us are still couples, because we all got our start in grade 8. All the history, the funny stories, things that seemed to be so important, are now funny things we did as kids.

All the:

  • silly rumours
  • love triangles
  • groups/cliques
  • spin the bottle games
  • first kisses
  • first boyfriend/girlfriends
  • dances

Sometimes I forget how many years it has been since elementary, because I am still surrounded by those that I graduated with. For others, elementary was a million years ago, as they've moved on to different friends, people and experiences all together. For me, I feel quite blessed to have this special circumstance. Not only do I have my elementary school crush as my long-term relationship, but I have the very people who were there along the way.

It's fun when we're together, because we can spark each other's memories and converse about things that only we would remember. We confirm each other's memories and even bring out some new information that we didn't know before!

All I know is that I am living a very blessed life. And this one aspect of it that I truly cherish. Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment