Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 February 2008

Cold Weather Alert


Winter has returned...with a vengeance!


I always secretly delighted in the fact that we've been having milder and milder winters. I know I know, being such an environmental-freak, I cringe, thinking about all the havoc that global warming is and will be creating. But to no avail, as predicted, is the COLDEST winter we've seen in years. Getting 3x the amount of snow than we should in one month, and at our 8th Cold Weather Alert of the year, winter is undeniably here.
As I sit on my chair counting down the official number of days until spring, the weather is no doubtedly brutal outside. Piercing cold, wind chill is evil. I can't help but think of those without adequate heating, without a home to be sheltered by and those who brave this weather for their day-to-day. (143 Daddy).


*Wishing for the sunshine, green grass and cool breezes on a hot summer's day.
Please come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment