Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 February 2008

Are you kidding me?




What is this world coming to??


As I turn on the tube everyday, I get more and more astounded by the complete and utterly disgusting things that are making today's headlines. I am proudly an addict to Nancy Grace/Glenn Beck and all those true-headline shows that deliver everything minus the latest celebrity rumours, red carpet appearances and other such gibberish. Reason being, you are what you eat. If I chose to absorb all the crap that we are bombarded with daily: from all the marketing, media and advertisement blobs, I would surely morph into a swine, rolling around in MY OWN filth... We are now living in a day and age where celebrities are famous for nothing. Everything is brand name otherwise it is no name. Kids are less "Disney" much sooner than when I was growing up. Go figure why I cherish my childhood so much.


Here is my list of make-me-gags:




  1. The deaths of 2 pregnant women at the hands of a Soldier and Police officer.


  2. Game shows that relish in the breakdown of our most Sacred Institution: Marriage & Family.


  3. Little Girls acting as if they're well-into their teens.


  4. Babies given vodka, placed in the oven & microwave..


  5. Children who live in guerra-ridden countries who play with guns and bullets rather than roleplaying Cowboys & Indians


  6. The In-and-Out of Celebrity Rehab patients


  7. The ever growing list of Celebrity "Dissolution of Marriage"s


  8. Girls who build their self esteem on Brand name purchases


  9. Guys who can't see past the T&A


  10. Lack of respect and simple courtesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment