Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

26 February 2008

*Ding Dong* Delivery!

WOO HOO!

I received the first half of my new bedroom set!! The design that I chose is back-ordered, so that means I will be receiving the Headboard, Dresser Mirror and Nightstand on Friday! I am ever-so-in-love with the design because of all the little design accents: dovetail paneling, brushed nickel knobs and round back-plate ornaments, and of course, the French Dovetail construction. It's black, but not solid black--- it has a nice brushed-on finish.

I am UBER excited to have the whole set here, then I can finally sleep on a full queen mattress, and decide my accent wall colour!


Thanks Mom & Dad!
Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment