Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 February 2008

Dig out

Gotta love Canadian Weather
So, 2 days of hibernation + denial = blueberry as a life-sized marshmallow. My street is finally PROPERLY plowed, and people can drive in and out with ease. Although, may I add that the road is completely bumpy; or as Frank puts it, "like driving in WW II." Anyway, in need to venture out, I spend an hour cleaning off the snow from my sister's car (behind mine) and blueberry.

It was nice seeing her blue paint again. But reminds me why I hate Canadian Winters...despite the 'milder' snowfall as of recent years. Technically a dig-out, I wasn't enthused at the idea of it all, but ended up enjoying the unveiling of my car! hahaha...

As much as I rant and rave about it, I have a love-hate relationship with Canadian weather. All I know is, lesson learned. Take off the snow AS it snows. Or else you are left with a big pile of sh*t.

A day in the life........

No comments:

Post a Comment