Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

06 February 2008

The Secret

You create your own life.

Mind over matter; often something I am heard saying...

Reason being, your mind does not need circumstances to be real. Ever have an instance where you had a dream,that seemed so real, as if it had really happened? If so, that is a great example of how powerful the mind truly is.

Example 2:
A man accidentally locked himself in a refrigeration car, and wasn't discovered until the next day.
During his overnight stay in the refrigeration car, he consistently concentrated on how cold it was, and how he would surely freeze to death. He did! He was found dead, and a subsequent autopsy found that his cause of death was that he had frozen to death.
The refrigerator car, however, was non-operational, and the ambient temperature in the car was far above freezing. How did he die? He imagined that he would freeze to death, and his mind made sure he did.

Therefore take this into account in your own life. I have innumerable examples of situations where I obtained what I wanted when I really wanted. As if the Universe moved heaven and earth to get it to me. I realized this at a young age, and to this day, when I've wanted something... 9 times out of 10, I got it.

To understand the power of the mind, and of visualization, watch this video.

Here's my Visualization Aid

My Life Path.

  1. Moved from the Philippines to Toronto, Canada.
  2. This is where I established St.Boniface as my school & parish.
  3. Graduated St.Boniface School with the Science Award
  4. Graduated Cardinal Newman CSS with Honours, receiving the Ontario Scholar Medal
  5. In the process of obtaining my University Degree at York U
  6. Also, I will supplement my Degree with a TESL Diploma/TEYL Certificate
  7. Look to gain entranceship to the Ontario College of Teachers, graduating a Certified Teacher
  8. Post-Grad, I hope to gain a Permanent FT position teaching
  9. Given all things fall into place, naturally, engagement, marriage, and a whole new life will follow suit.
  10. Pinnacle of my career: Principal of my own school..

No comments:

Post a Comment