Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

05 February 2008

Academic history



looking back...
Feeling: Confident & Ready....for anything.

So, in the process of 'moving' in 2 weeks has given me another opportunity to take a look of what I've kept, and re-evaluate their worthiness. Rummaging through all my paperwork, miscelaneous folders, folded backstreet boys posters, and random keepsakes, I found my bulging folder of schoolwork.

This is my now torn blue folder that I used circa intermediate elementary years -- senior high school years during presentations, to hold my hand-outs etc. It now carries all my schoolwork that I was able to keep, (minus my larger-than-life geographical model of Australia) that I achieved high grades on. I even kept a fake passport from grade 8 from the immigration section of Canadian History! Amidst the items were reports, english essays, poetry assignments, and some creative ISU (Independent Study Unit) projects that I completed throughout high school. Then flipping through all this, I found my University Essays!


The only B, or B+s in all my assignments.... not a C, but definitely not an A, I was pleased to remember the comments of seniors towards my mark, " Wow, you're a first year student in 2500 (2-level courses are 2nd year courses) getting a B??? You should be happy. I had her as a TA last year, and I never even got a B!"


Long story short: I wanna go back and WOW myself, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment