Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

04 February 2008

MySpace

better described as, my room.
Soon-to-be Bedroom versus my current state of affairs. Haha

Feeling: Great sense of Anticipation

8 years of living in the small space I call my room has been wonderful. It is rather cozy than cramped. I've found bliss in rearranging the heck out of the furniture, painting its walls, and overall, just simply making it my own. Its walls have been layered with Backstreet Boys posters-galore, poked and prodded with always-moving photo frames --and such. Its floors have been upgraded, from carpet to hardwood. A four-legged occupant has lived on the premises and grew from 2lbs to a hefty 10! This room has seen everything..everything from my last year of elementary, through high school and now University. As excited as I am to be moving-on-up, I am sad to see my sister go....and so will Rocky. She will visit and so will we, and she's only 15 minutes away. But that's besides the point. The first to leave the nest...

I am uber excited though to move into a bigger space. Bigger is better, in this case, because I have so many more possibilities for rearranging my decor! The possibilities are endless and I love the fact that I have a new wall to paint!

Plans for MySpace. *giggle -
  1. Purchase of the bedroom set as pictured below
  2. Paint palette as edited by yours truly. Accent wall of a Fuschia-inspired coloring. Bring out he boldness of the space while somewhat softening the harsh black of the furniture. A more feminine feel.
  3. Note: the floor as pictured is somewhat identical to the coloring of our new floor!
  4. Contemporary frames galore will ravish the walls. Will add some visual-flare using some classic photography over the years
  5. Framing of my huge picture-window with lush fabrics
  6. Accesorize the heck out of the room with pieces that will compliment the boldness of the black/fuschia.
  7. Note: A preview of my wedding color motifs
  8. Highly organized closet; Big baskets will conceal the sweaters/bulky items as stored on the upper shelf area
  9. Books will be displayed as per my current student-status & to reflect my areas of interest
  10. It will have the comforting feeling that my old room always gave. Cozy, at-home, relaxing.

A preview of my
New Room
An inspiring new space for an inspired individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment