Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

13 February 2008

Let it snow

Let it snow, Let it snow!
Winter Wonderland? I think not.

So, here we are, in the middle of what seems to be -the eye of the storm.

3 back-to-back storm-warnings, and 70CM of snow later, here lies Toronto, beneath a lush blanket of snow.
The snow plows and salters are in full effect, and still, many streets are left knee-deep in snow.

I used to love snow, but it only shines its luster whenever I take a look at the forest behind my house; all branches frosted white, glowing in the sunlight.

We usually average 20CM of snow a month.
THEREFORE
We have had more than ENOUGH of this months quota.

My request of Mother Nature: Give us a break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment