Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 February 2008

Looking up.

Things will get brighter....
Feeling: Optimistic *fingers crossed again for Start Right!

Sometimes, when things aren't going my way, I have a tendency to look up; look up to the sky.
We all have looked to the sky, a time or two, for answers, when things are going wrong, when things are going right. Ancient Greeks looked to the stars as entities, embodied in the arrangement of stars-- constellations.

When I look up, I simply think of
  1. My Uncle, who passed away March 2000.
  2. My Grandmother, who passed away December 2006.
  3. God & the heavens.......

I know that regardless of what is going on down here, there is always someone up-there, to oversee that everything is gonna be alright. Watching Will Smith's I am Legend drove that very point home.

Quoting the Anthem for the movie:

"Don't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

----And I know, everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment