Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 February 2008

Start Good...

..Start Right.

Ultimate Goal: Fulfilling my life's dream to have a classroom to call my own.
Feeling: A Sense of Anticipation for something new..
So, tomorrow I have an interview for a PT position with a company called, Start Right. Quick summary: Instructor position, I believe, where I will be assisting parents in learning how to implement an Ontario-Teacher-Approved program for early learning, for their child(ren).
I'm just utterly excited for the position, because I feel it is something directly related with Ontario Curriculum standards that will provide me the experience necessary to get to where I am going. I've held plenty of positions, but this one seems quite different.
Also- I seem to have gained the interest of a family for a tutoring position for their child. The great thing about this is that they are at Hwy 2 and Port Union!
Taking steps FORWARD, steps in the RIGHT direction.
*fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment