Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

21 February 2008

Teaching

is in my blood.

...."The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change." ~Carl Rogers

There is always something to learn, from everything. Everyday is a learning experience. I've always had a love affair with school so what better career can I choose to dedicate my life to...
One reason why I want to be a teacher is to give students a learning experience that they will walk away learning not the day-to-day lesson plans, but how to build from their thoughts/dreams, use their words and turn them to actions; whereby these actions will develop into habits. Habits build character.
That is a priceless gift you can give that is truly life-long.

No comments:

Post a Comment