Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 February 2008

Toro Toro Toro


I Just Keep hanging on!
Feeling: Positively motivated
I can't help but start to see my resilience. Despite everything that has gone wrong, not right, this year, I am still charging forward. I know what I want, and am moving forward no matter what the obstacle. Things may get rough, and the ride is intense, but I know I have what it takes to be on top. "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again..." The way I'm starting to see things is: You'll never know what you can do, until you try. Back to working with kids is keeping me filled-to-the-brim inside. Self-motivated, and confident that things will work out.
Push forward = move forward. What else can I say?
Toro Toro Toro!

No comments:

Post a Comment