Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

04 March 2008

For everything that's true

I Turn to You
Just like old times
You and me.
A great day- more to come!


When I'm lost/In the rain

In your eyes I know I'll find the light/to light my way

And when I'm scared/losing ground

When my world is going crazy/you can turn it all around

And when I'm down/you're there pushing me to the top

You're always there/giving me all you've got



For a shield from the storm

For a Friend

For a love to keep me safe and warm

I Turn To You..

For the strength/to be strong

For the will to carry on

For everything you do/For everything that's true

I Turn to You...

When I lose the will to win I just reach for you/And I can reach the sky again I can do anything/cause your love is so amazing

'Cause your love inspires me And when I need a friend/you're always on my side Giving me faith taking me through the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment