Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

30 April 2008

all starry eyed

-Space Cadet.
I may have an airy-personality, but that by no means, means that I am always off in space... But I can agree with the fact that, if I DO have space-cadet tendencies, they are only to my benefit.

From being a space cadet, I have a greater perspective on things around me. Greatly aware of my surroundings and how to navigate safely. I see the BIG PICTURE. I'm up in higher places...my thoughts fill up space vs. getting lost in it. I'm definitely not blind to the obvious, but can say that I have a 6th Sense to things seen and unseen. I can 'see' people. And by that, I don't mean dead people.

*I'm an astronaut looking down at jet pilots.

Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion” -Democritus quotes (Greek philosopher, 460-370bc)


No comments:

Post a Comment