Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

29 April 2008

late night cravings

So

Here I am, quarter to two in the morning, having a very consuming late night craving. But for once, it's not for food. This time, it's for something, berry berry pink and pearly: none other than the infamous PINK BLACKBERRY PEARL!

This no surprise to me that I am completely enamored with it. As soon as it was in behind-the-scenes production at TELUS, my TELUS TRIBUNE sister already sent me a link with the exciting new Pink! I've always been a tech-trendsetter...thanks to my Father who always strived to have the newest TV, Big Screen, Sound System, In-Car Video, & needless to say, Karaoke Entertainment System.This gusto became my guilty-pleasures learned behaviour. When I was younger, families often had Saturday outings to the park, whereas I vividly remember OUR family outings to Future Shop!

Anyway, here I am. Comparing plans, doing the math, and competition research via Rogers & their 24Hr Service Line for new Crackberries like me. It's like joining AA before having your first drink...hehehehe! I'm tickled pink with excitement and looking forward to joining the club - I will now be able to mimic the High Execs. with whom I stood in the elevator with, at the Scotia Plaza building-- I too, will be thumb-messaging away with the world at my fingertips!

*Reminiscent of the days where I'd get SO into playing NES that I'd have the A/B circle button bruised and impressioned on my thumb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment