Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 April 2008

busy bee

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Finally, back to my on-the-go comings and goings. Being stuck in Idle all this time really gave me a lot of perspective. I know where to balance my scales, and most importantly, how to do this without burning out. Being a Perfectionist is my Achilles' Heel. No need for my shield anymore. I can now admit my weakness. Nevermind all this, as the cold winter has passed-- here come all the beautiful Spring blossoms! I'm happy for many reasons..the beautiful weather, the grande news for many of those nearest & dearest to me, and of course, my own fortunes. Time to be a busy bee and get all that money-honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment