Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

04 June 2008

advance to go

Making my way across the board.
...seemingly 'on a roll' to Monopol-ize my interests. I always use the Thimble, as it's symbol of my "weaving together my life's cloth." Accumulating my li'l green houses, soon to make room for the Big Reds. Have already watched someone 'go bankrupt.' Pending my success in acquiring plenty of Play Money, I'll ask Rich Uncle Pennybags for a loan. As I have already plucked up the Advance-to-Go card, I am anxiously waiting to get my Community Chest card of "--You are assessed for street repairs – $40 per house, $115 per hotel--" to fill in the pot holes of this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment