Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

05 June 2008

Rocky turns 2!


In dedication to the most wonderful thing on four-
legs...
"One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why."Unknown
-through it all, he has always been there.
"When you leave them in the morning, they stick their nose in the door crack and stand there like a portrait until you turn the key eight hours later."Erma Bombeck
-like all things, great things come from sacrifice, so when those long hours finally come to an end each day, I look forward to the wag of his tail and the kisses that follow.
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.”Unknown
-so simple, but yet so true.
"My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet."Edith Wharton
- my li'l sidekick is at my ankles.
"I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that."W. Dayton Wedgefarth
- I can never stay mad at him...for ANYthing.
"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."Dave Barry
"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window."Steve Bluestone
- Both so funny because they're so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment