Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

22 June 2008

all google-y eyed!



Admit it
You've all googled yourselves at one point or another, not to be vain, but in sheer curiosity as to what would pop up. A few weeks ago, my Bff said that she googled herself, for that very reason, and my blog popped up! I was ecstatic! I then proceeded google-ing my blog, and my full name, but came up with bupkiss! I originally intended this blog to be my personal means of therapeutic release (as retail therapy can be quite expensive and irrational), but have now realized that this blog has quite a following...Excited about the premise that my readership will increase, I am now even more excited to blog, daily. This is why I'm so happy about this; as most of you may not know how google works, educate yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment