Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

25 June 2008

feeding the pig

As I will be clocking in for July-August & clocking out (FT hours) come September, my graduation-piggy will be well-fed-- And boy, is he hungry. Let me introduce you to him, his name is York, and he likes $$ in any form; be it Visa, Debit or Cash, he has no bias. As long as he's fed, he will oink and roll around in all of my dough. His curly tail will spiral, and he'll be climbing the walls- he's no Spider-Pig! He's already consuming three-fifths of what I will be making over the summer, and that's NOT including the appreciating costs of books, parking and transporation. (blueberry, I heart you.) He's been fed for 4 years now, and I am feeding him more than I am feeding myself! York is hungrier than a hungry-hungry hippo! But I can't deny our love-hate relationship. If I feed York, in return I graduate and receive my degree. If I don't feed York, it's STILL not his loss...

as he already has 4 years worth of all the bacon I've brought home! This post is in dedication to my love-hate relationship with my graduation-piggy, York . Money well-spent. *cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment