Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

25 June 2008

on the world stage

I'm entering a field where I won't be infront of millions of people, promoting my latest flick, or singing my latest single. I'm not gonna be podcast over the net, broadcasted digitally to sets across the world, or tuned in on an AM/FM dial. My profession has a different audience. Much more critical than any of the professions incorporated above. These tiny critters, oops! I mean critics, can sense if you're lost in what you're doing. At a split second you can lose them. They can change focus, but you can deter all this from happening if you keep them engaged, keep them interested, and keep them "eyes-and-ears." I love anything teaching/education related. It's my life-blood's work, and I'm announcing it here, and proclaim it proudly on modern-day life's version of the world stage--- Facebook. Facebook has given me the opportunity to network with other Kidproofers, others who have volunteered with KidsNOW Canada and those whole heartedly involved in educating children.
The real-world stage may have its glitz and glamour, but all I need in my world stage is a classroom with desks and chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment