Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

02 June 2008

fish bowl existence


...with gawkers galore!
Living fabulously in bliss, I can metaphorically equate myself to truly living a life of a Pisces (latin for fish & my astrological sign ;)
My world comes ready with an "open-sea" mentality, where possibilities are endless. I am safe and secure in my own li'l world, knowing every which turn I take; familiarity at its best. I swim about exploring 'new' scenery, finding places of retreat for times when I need to 'get away.' I get fed tidbits from the outside world, but focus primarily my personal purpose(s). This timely-feeding ritual makes fish opportunistic. As a survival instinct-- for when food is scarce-- fish will take opportunities to a head (or fin should I say) and will take from it all they can get. When it comes to company, misery is not a welcome guest... all that really matters are those who are often/always in my waters. My so-called Tank Mates are those with whom I am highly compatible. We can co-exist to better each other's existence, and live together to be together. Stress and distress are at an all-time low in these waters, there never lurk hidden dangers... No piscean can have prime living conditions minus a good filteration system. I have outside-world tools to aid in that goal. In addition,I'm shielded from all those things via a bubbly state-of-mind, where positivity reigns. Others may read fish-bowl as a limited existence, but I highly disagree. Lives of fishes in a well-taken care of fish bowl, live a life much longer, more stable & serene existence. They live their lives freely swimming, without needless worry, and are no longer prey to things that would most otherwise "gobble them up." --Negativity CAN eat you alive*.

No comments:

Post a Comment