Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

18 June 2008

good things

come in pairs.
so here is my current "dilemma." (mellow-dramatic, no?) It was love at first sight with the BBpearl. This phone is sleeker in design, and less exec. than the other BBs. I like it's seriousness, with the classy pink chic-ness, and not to mention: its portable Facebook interface. *as you all may know, I have a self-admitted addiction to FB; it's my internet bff!
Anyway, I have just discovered Telus' newest eye-candy accesory, the LG VENUS. This phone is stunning, and resembles the I-Phone; with its glass-facade, touch-screen feature. Plus, it's a slidey phone--in fuschia! I think Telus has given me 2 great options..and at the point of contract renewal, I cannot think of a more opportune time to have them "at the balls"

WOE IS ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment