Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

17 June 2008

it's ON

So, today goes down in the books. Bombarded with a sh*t load of information; I'm officially the centre co-ordinator of the centre, at least for now. Long story short, I'm left to take the reigns, as there is a big turn over in the company, and hopefully (crossing my fingers) help will come eventually. I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead of me, but am also hoping that I don't do a second burn out. A rush of emotions is flooding through me and I'm all mixed up.... Hoping it's just the jitters of having the news fresh-off-the-press. With success comes hard work- let's get this party started.

* side note: It's 3AM and I'm still up. I'm still rushing with emotions and did a complete clean-out of my room... my nerves-insomniacness has returned, but this time, this won't involve a leave of absence. I am completely present, and will take this opportunity as just that-- a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment