Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 June 2008

I will surrender

myself to work, starting the first week of July
and believe me, I'm not complaining. As drained and exhausted as I know I will be, it's time and energy well-invested. This job has saved me from the dreaded world of retail employment & I can only be grateful for that. Sick and tired of the typical office/clerical gigs, this job is everything I could have asked for. Working 50+ hours, I will hoard all the deneiro I make this summer, in preparation of the year to come.
"Watch the Pennies, and the Dollars will take care of themselves"
Or as they say. I will miss the afternoon walks with Rocky, watching Days of our Lives, and having a good, hearty breakfast and lunch. Sleep deprivation here I come, Sayonara my day-time routine. I'll see you come September ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment