Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 January 2009

Count your blessings

Everyday I thank God for the good health of myself and my family. I look around and see that there are many people who are dealing with different health issues...good health is something we often take for granted, for it is something that we often overlook.

A cough, a cold, or stuffy nose are minimal when compared to other people's health ailments...and to be quite honest, I am extremely grateful that we all have our health.

*praying for those who on a daily basis, are fighting an ongoing battle; for the courage and strength to surpass their limitations and find a way to overcome their sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment