Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 January 2009

Life Insurance?

In light of the economy, I've been critically looking at my finances, what is owed, what is due, what is to be done..and Frank brought Life Insurance to my attention. I've invested in myself with school, but life insurance?

Am I too young to face my mortality? What price tag do I label myself in order to determine my monthly premium? Do I wait until I'm working FT?

So many questions left unanswered.

Time to inquire with my Encyclopedia: Joy.
She helps me through everything.
Let's see what she has to say.....

PS
Can Rocky be one of my Benefactors? lol
Oh what would he do without me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment