Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 January 2009

Missing them

After a few weeks have gone by, I seriously miss my kids.
It was a bittersweet, but I had to do it.

I think about what they're doing, how they're doing.. and it gets me down when I really think about it. I bonded with all of them and seeing them on a daily basis made them like extended family.

I came to really know them, and care for them, like my own, but as my co-worker told me, one day I'll have my own! hahaha

Still, they were of different ages and multiple personalities.. it was fun while it lasted, but all good things come to an end.

Cheers to a great work experience- and life experience, to say the least........

No comments:

Post a Comment