Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 January 2009

The Sequel's a GO!

Filming is to commence this summer. Quoting Carrie's signature line," I can't help but wonder...." whether the sequel will be overkill.

I'm elated that we'll get to see the girls on the silver screen again, relive their characters and go along yet another journey with them; but let's hope they don't ruin the reputation of the series. The last movie was good but not great, so I can only imagine what the plot of this one will be.

My love is unconditional for the series, but I do agree with critics and much of the negative comments that the movie brought forth. Though, the movie did leave me wanting more, maybe for the sake of wanting something worth watching; whereas nowadays, television has done a complete nosedive, with very few exceptions.

I love these girls, and wish to emmulate the friendship they hold, with those of my own.
Looking out for them as if they were my girls, I hope they do the series good, and not succumb to the critics once again.

I'd hate for the sequel to be the Swan Song of a series that deserves much more than that...maybe they should have left the series as they did in 2004, at the top.

Surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment