- He will not eat by himself, and waits til we are home & settled, before he crunches away at his Beneful bowl.
- He knows Frank's ringtone, and will cry almost instantaneously if he doesn't go on speakerphone to say hello.
- He knows when we're going to Frank's house and gets uber-excited with a special excited-cry.
- Despite holding the covers down, he insists on burying his head and trudging forward in order to join me under the comforter.
- He knows the very instant that I'm home, without me saying a word, afterwhich he barks and barks to call me down.
- He gets sad when he has to wear his boots, yet declines to walk without them on.
- If you playfully ignore him, he'll do any and everything possible to get your attention; such as crawling up onto your shoulders, bringing you a pile of toys, and giving you that puppy stare.
- He knows the difference between me leaving to go out, and leaving to get food.
- He gets more presents than some at Christmas, and gleefully knows they're his.
- If something is out of reach, he looks at you to get it, but needs your encouragement to go get it.
- He plays fetch but doesn't like when you don't throw it right away.
- He'll tease you with toys and makes you chase him.
- He'll eat popcorn forever.
Column Topics: She Says...
EPISODE 2: MODELS n MORTALS (16) EPISODE 21: OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS (26) EPISODE 37: DRAMA QUEENS (70) EPISODE 48: COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO (6) EPISODE 50: THE REAL ME (63) EPISODE 65: A 'VOGUE' IDEA (22) EPISODE 7: THE MONOGAMISTS (67) EPISODE 70: COVER GIRL (86) EPISODE 75: TO MARKET TO MARKET (2) EPISODE 87: LET THERE BE LIGHT (4) IHO: SEX AND THE CITY (27)
27 January 2009
If I could have one wish, it would be to know what this little dog thinks. Sometimes I feel like he's human. He does the funniest things.