Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 January 2009

Time Flies

Looking at the date, it surprises me just how quickly time is flying. I can't believe we're in 2009 and I'm going to be 23. Wow.

At one point in my life, I felt as if time always stood still, and now, I can't even catch up! Looking up my Air Miles Points to see if I can gain any Air Miles, I want time to fly, when I'm flying right along with it.

Sometimes I can't help but think about regrets, and past mistakes, but what can I do, but say that I tried. I know that there is no greater critic than yourself, but I am such a ponderer. It's almost always what I do.

I think, I think and think, and sometimes I wonder whether my On-the-Go attitude let everything just pass me by.

Time flies, time to fly with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment