Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 January 2009

Tough as Nails

For the past 2 years I have become a fan and devout nightly viewer of Nancy Grace. I can't miss an episode, and given the necessity, will watch her either at 8pm, 10pm or even as late as 1am. She gives the news-scape a breath of fresh air and is very tactical in her delivery of stories/issues.

Her tough as nails attitude is what first claimed her notoriety with viewers in TV Land, and here I sit (quite comfortably might I add) writing this blog, watching the show, as I type. My mother first drew her to my attention after ranting about her pissy-face and more bark than bite demeanor. This completely stumps me, cause my mother is a fan of Judge Judy, who herself is no Mary Poppins.

As I digress, this post is in dedication to my nightly dose of tv, and subsequently, HLN and its other shows. Headline News has gripped me with other personalities such as:
  1. Glenn Beck (who has now left for Fox)
  2. Showbiz Tonight
  3. Issues: with Jane Velez-Mitchell
  4. Morning Express with Robin Meade
  5. Not Just Another Cable News Show
  6. News to Me
  7. Newbie but climbing up to be my runner-up: Clark Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment