Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 February 2009

Chocolate-covered shell...

Some people say that they build walls up around themselves, to protect from hurt. I on the other hand add another layer to my chocolate-covered shell.

Symbollic of the issue at-hand, I try not to let things bother me....without divulging too much into what I'm really talking about, I will try to skirt around the issue.

On the rare occasion that I need to experience the reality that is some people's ignorance, I remember to tell myself that people fear what they don't know--- things/people they don't know...something different, something strange.

Rather than build myself a fort, and attack on GO which he chooses to do more often than not, I choose to harden my self awareness, and add another layer to my chocolate-covered shell.

".......children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." MLK Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment