He for one, got very creative one year, and gave me roses, chocolate, a HUGE teddybear and a self-written poem...
This year, I decided to go retro and do a hand-made card, lol. How elementary of me. Basically I tri-folded a piece of paper, had the front made to look like a mailed-out envelope letter, then it opens up to a personally written piece by myself and rocky. On the backside, he gets to choose what we do, by picking 2 of 8 options, only described by drawings made by yours truly. Let me illustrate.
Set A: Dinner
- Cow = steak: The Keg, Le Bifteque, Baton Rouge?
- Owl = hooters: Wings, wings, wings! For years we've always talked about going there on our own.
- Panda = chinese: Mandarin- where else?!
- Goat = greek: Mr.Greek, for his spinach dip of course...
Set B: Activity
- Flagpole = mini-putting: glow-in-the-dark?
- 6 arrows = bowling: club 300, lucky strike?
- Tickets = our typical night out to see a movie; Jason? lol.
- Orange & Blue circle = Dave and Buster's: where we can be kids again and finally redeem the points on our cards!
Let's see how the day pans out for us.... even a night in with Rocky will suffice. Vday is overrated anyway!