Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

01 March 2009

I'm 23!!!

I'm 23 and feel ultra-fabulous.
I've been procrasinating the past few days and really need to catch up on my blog...so here it is.

There's always been something in my head about my 23rd birthday; it was a magical number that always stuck out as one that would signify a really great year.

I'd be happy with myself- in all respects & life would be great and I'm happy to say that it is.

This birthday started off with a personalized greeting from my,"friends that love" me, and with me on my feet dancing to Britney! LOL what more of a ME thing to have. I was constantly bombarded with txts and fb greetings and made it a conscious effort to personally thank each person.

After an eventful weekend, I come home to a waggy-tailed baby, and have a full day of birthday-ness! (yummy cake and all!)

I feel like I got a boost of RedBull and feel great.
This year is mine for the taking- I feel it, I know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment