Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

14 March 2009

The Real Me

I've decided to add another topic to my blog, using the above pictured episode, entitled, "The Real Me" where I will tag posts related to Me and My Fashion Fix.

A Fashionista at heart, my closet is filled with commercial vs. designer brands, mainly because true fashion doesn't have a price.... couture does. I've always possessed a keen eye for fashion and have developed my own wardrobe out of my own personal tastes; not what the runways/magazines dictate for the season.

Although, don't get me wrong, I grab cues here and there, but essentially, my style, is The Real Me.

So here, you will find my thoughts and ramblings on fashion trends, my likes, dislikes, make up raves and various things of the sort...all to add that fashion flare that this blog needs. Especially, have taken my blog's name IHO Sex and the City, not having added this section sooner is considered my Blogging Fashion Faux Pas.

Here's to fashion, a fabric that weaves together the world's people

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment