Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

08 April 2009

Simple Shawls


Jessica Simpson circa 2004 during Newlyweds MTV

In 2003, while working for Bedo C. Internationale, one of my few staff purchases was a similar looking white, also fringed, shawl as seen on Jessica Simpson above.

For some reason I can't let it go, and often find it a great summer accessory on those breezy summer nights, and whilst strolling on those skin-burning summer days. I often pair it with a cute li'l tank and a pair of jeans and sandals.

Whenever I open my closet and see it, I anticipate the day the weather is good enough to bring 'er out.

My closet must-have: A simple shawl; it's like a purse, I never leave home without it!
- note: I also have a 'shrug,' as pictured.



No comments:

Post a Comment