Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

08 April 2009

An 'US' tidbit

Frank liked me in Grade 6. I sat infront of him (in rows) and we were partnered for math-activities. I found out he liked me, and was utterly repulsed. I moved my desk forward and told him not to talk to me.

His reaction FOREVER and ALWAYS will remind me of the episode where Lisa tells Ralph that she doesn't like him.

No worries, I make up for it in grade 8 and we end up reciprocating each others' feelings...wouldn't have had it any other way :)

** A bit of back history, earlier that year I had stepped in Dog Poo and dragged it into the portable on a hot humid day without my knowledge. Frank yelled to the whole class that it was me, and I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment