So, as thought of multiple times in my head, here is what I walked away with:
- Experience with Ontario Curriculum
- Dealing with parents, students and grades ( a preview of days to come)
- Working with students not as eager about their education as I was
- Managerial duties, holding the reins 24/7
- Working with kids of all ages
- Developing my creativity and educational-mindset when creating the 8-week daily summer camp programming
- * a pupil of my very own.
If God takes you to it, he'll get you through it.