Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

08 April 2009

Something from Nothing

Since leaving, I felt empty without my kids, without my space, without my place. I get nostalgic whenever I drive down Progress...and I can't help but wonder if I should have stayed. But in the end, I know that I had to do what I had to do. It wasn't fair to me, and I was clearly being taken advantage of.

So, as thought of multiple times in my head, here is what I walked away with:
  1. Experience with Ontario Curriculum
  2. Dealing with parents, students and grades ( a preview of days to come)
  3. Working with students not as eager about their education as I was
  4. Managerial duties, holding the reins 24/7
  5. Working with kids of all ages
  6. Developing my creativity and educational-mindset when creating the 8-week daily summer camp programming
  7. * a pupil of my very own.

If God takes you to it, he'll get you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment