Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 May 2009

The Butterflies & The Bees

I don't know how other couples manage their frustrations with each other, but Frank and I 'box' each other/wrestle. To explain, Frank can be annoying, and I can be annoying to Frank. For example, sometimes I purposely do this thing where I'll put my pinky finger increasing closer to his ear, trying to see how much I can get in 'in' without touching it...and before Frank moves my finger away. I do this repeatedly, almost instantaneously after the first little bit, and with each additional try, he gets progressively annoyed.

Frank on the other hand, can do things that irritate me, like mock me, make fun of me or make comments that make me wanna kick him.

So how we settle these petty disputes are my mock-fighting. This ranges from him pulling his cop-maneuvres and me finding a way to get out, wrestling, pinching/tickling each other with Rocky as the mediator, or a healthy combination of the above.

It's all in good fun, and would make for a great PPV event- a David (me) versus Goliath (him) kind of battle.

In almost all instances, I'm the one left standing :)

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment