Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

13 May 2009

One Whacky Ending: Tony Soprano


With HBO recently catching up with the rest of the world, airing the finale
of probably one of the best-written dramas of our time, Frank's brother Luigi and I discussed our thoughts on the 'meaning' of
THE END.

I Highly Concur with the following, highly publicized, and well-detailed article about the finalement to the series.

If you're not an avid Sopranos Fan, or are a Recent Viewer, the article above is a HUGE SPOILER to the ending, but will definitely give you a glimpse of the sheer intelligence of writing that has been written throughout the entirety of the series.

Little did I know in 2000 when I bought Frank his 'Bada Bing' shirt, that I would find myself enthrawled in The Sopranos, much like a reader who can't put down a book.

I won't bore you with my synopsis/opinion on the ending, cause it's all said above, but one thing I will leave you with is this:

If you haven't somehow found your way to
The Sopranos,
it's never too late for your
initiation ;)

*Mob Mentality
at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment