We couldn't leave this little guy
for the long weekend..
Frank wanted a little getaway to Niagara, to relax and unwind.
We decided that the prices were ridiculous- and despite us paying
that much for our Anni, twice a year is just too much.
Add to that the miserable weather, and it was a for sure
I reminded him that I had the keys to the trailer, he looked at Rocky
"Rocky, you're coming!!"
It was an easy decision.
Off we went to Food Basics, and $111 dollars later, we made our trek
up to Peterborough.
We reached P-Town and unloaded our stuff.
- Frank's mis-readings: Sippin' Dip = Spinach Dip, Finer Diner = Finer Dinner
- Frank and I are BOTH piggies; we ate all the food
- Rocky has a new toy that's 'indestructible'
- Christanelle and Ron stayed over :)
- I make a good breakfast (minus the eggs lol!)
It's good to know that he still likes spending time with just Us 3.